Sell Your Own Music, Don't Get a Record Deal

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Beyonce Produced By Jamille


Jamille Luney, our Sr. Executive producer, just produced a track with Beyonce on the vocals. It's sick and it's playing on the player below. Jamille is making a name for herself as a producer. We need another female producer in the game and the collab with Beyonce definitely won't hurt. Congrats to our sister and boss, Jamille Luney.

width="450" height="345" name="mp3player" align=""
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="culture=en-US"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Sister Jamille Luney. The tracks are…Holla!!!.... by the way, I’m female, a music producer, not commercial yet…. I make beats, lay tracks, play instruments, too…and I can take RAP/Hip-Hop/ R&B into a totally new direction...it's time....I bring something new/different to the table……my plan for this year is to put the music out…..hundreds of track created easily…..hundreds of tracks ready…..so I’m Keeping The Dream Alive….. and remember, Yes We Can…… to Vote Obama 2008!!!!!!!!!!.....Erma